Associate – Atlanta, GA
The Associate position is for those at the beginning of an Executive search career. Joining TritonExec at this stage means you will receive training and mentorship to help you excel in your personal and professional development. We believe in learning on the job, so from day 1 you will be supporting the execution of searches by sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews, participating in update calls, preparing update documents and supporting market mapping activity. Whilst being given these initial responsibilities, it is expected that the Associate will find ways to develop themselves and demonstrate a thirst for learning, alongside the formal training you will receive.
- Provide Comprehensive research, market mapping and administrative support to TritonExec’s Client Leadership community
- Conduct initial candidate outreach via multiple platforms in support of individual and multi hire campaigns
- Learn the process, tools & methodology behind delivering the highest quality innovative and value driven executive search work
- Responsible for continuously learning a depth and breadth of knowledge and expertise within the Digital, Professional Services and Private Equity markets
- Producing and creating high quality and accurate documentation to be shared with clients.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- 12 months+ of professional experience, preferably within a Sales or Consulting environment
- A proactive hunger for learning with experience of working to deadlines
- Strong academic background is preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Able to work in a service orientated, multi-cultural, professionally mature environment